Tom's Trip to South East Asia

Out of the 'Boat for a few months of tropical travel. No lease, No Dog, No work, No snow, might be the best time of my life to do something extreme. Watch from your office as I soak in sun and culture in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam this mud season.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Angchor temples have been incredible for the past few days. I dont have my camera with me at the moment so I will wait till tommorrow to put up a full post. Just checking in to keep mom comfortable. I will be in siem reap for one more day then off to the capitol before heading on to viet nam.

4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger mom said...

thank you. I've been so busy managing democracy and elections this week I have almost stopped my three day count on you. If you dont have time to blog email is good too.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger travis said...

nagle,
haven't had net in a while. sounds like you are trooping it up. everybody is asking about you. i keep them informed as best as possible. can't wait to see you. when do you get back? not much new in steamboat. skiing is good. be well my friend.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger travis said...

nagle,
i'm with brooks and lauren in the city. oh, and we're balling. big time my brother. crazy night with our good friend dom. cinimax is playing the star wars saga all weekend. new hope is rolling right now. sounds like you're balling over there. we all miss you.
travis, brooks, lauren

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
GRAMMA SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO
I am trying to do a transfer to your BOA/MBNA account for a gift but the website is changed so I cnat do it the way I did before. see your email

 

Post a Comment

<< Home